Multiple Positions For A Growing In-Home Care Company
Multiple Positions for a Growing In-Home Care Company
If you have a caring spirit and like to help others, you may have what it takes to become part of our family. Our growing family is dedicated to providing companionship, a helping hand and other non-medical care for seniors in their homes. Our Livermore office is currently growing rapidly and is in need of multiple positions. The following opportunities are part time positions with the potential to grow. If you are a candidate with experiences in multiple roles, with the ability to wear multiple hats, we would be open to a full time position. Prior experience in the positions listed is preferred.
- Intake Coordinator -- Assess potential clients' needs and convert them into clients.
- Client Care Coordinator -- Maintain clients' care plan and ensure high quality of service.
- Inside Sales -- Schedule potential clients for assessments.
- Recruiter -- Screen, interview, hire, orient new caregivers.
- Scheduler -- Match Caregivers' needs and skill sets to Clients' needs and plans of care.
- Assistant Scheduler -- Assist in scheduling Caregivers and Clients.
- Multi-Line Receptionist -- Answer phones and support all aspects of office administration.
All positions will require the ability to perform the following activities (including, but not limited to):
- Tracking and reporting data.
- Set up and maintain file systems.
- Data entry, maintenance and distribution of company contact database.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed (individual must be a strong team player).
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Juggle competing priorities.
- Must have a genuine interest in improving the lives of seniors in our community.
- Positive, professional, business image.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Brings others together to achieve business outcomes.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Ability to work with little supervision, self-driven, and ability to follow up on tasks through completion.
- Contribute to and strengthen team environment.